Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #65 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Yes I know you work there, that's the point, you work there! That automatically puts them above you. McDonald's employees are like dirt, so you deserve abuse. Get a decent job (yes I know you're at uni, so fucking what?) and earn some respect.
So you are saying I would be better if had no job and spent nights abusing people who actually work? People like you are what's wrong with the UK. I would rather work then have no job. It is a shit job but I get hours that fit around my uni course.

If you think someone deserves abuse for working in Mcdonalds you are just a total retard.

"OH HE WORKS IN A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT. THAT GIVES ME A RIGHT TO BE CUNT BECAUSE I AM ABOVE HIM"

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote