Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Respect

Thread: Respect
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Actually my only real purpose was to use that post as a reason to state how shit you are. Been needing an excuse for a while now and you're certainly not worth the effort of a whole new rant. Missed the time when Snowman destroyed you so any excuse will do.

The fact that you keep replying and making massive posts like the one above suggests that you actually take rants too seriously.

The truth is that posters like yourself are the reason why these forums can be really tedious, but I'm actually laughing at this stuff, having finally dragged something half decent/entertaining from you.

As for Norwich (jokes aside), I'm more than used to us being owned. Banter from a non-fan like yourself wouldn't even bother me anyway, just another plastic supporter.
Snow destroyed me? Yeah sure he did. He posted the same generic insults which were all false bar one which really is not an insult. If you think that is owning. The fact he came out with why are you on here at 3am on a monday when we are posting on wrestling site is hilarious. Not really as you are making massive posts as well. I just time to kill before going to my job.

I ain't a plastic supporter. Been supporting Liverpool all my life. My parents hated football and moved around a lot when I was kid so picked the first team I saw on TV and it was Liverpool. If was plastic would have changed long ago.

If you find me that bad just click ignore.

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote