Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #63 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
You accuse me of derailing rants yet you carry on an argument from another one by following me here to take a pop? Hypocrite.

And considering I work there no it is not the same you fucking idiot. I am on about groups of kids who buy on 99p coke between 10 of them and stand outside doing nothing but shouting random annoying lines at customers or staff.

I do over use this smiley but Jesus Christ ny
Yes I know you work there, that's the point, you work there! That automatically puts them above you. McDonald's employees are like dirt, so you deserve abuse. Get a decent job (yes I know you're at uni, so fucking what?) and earn some respect.