Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Respect

Thread: Respect
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #46 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
No your first point was that I was being serious. Just because you are a fucking dumbass. And I prefer the term geek or nerd thanks. Again if you don't like my posts in the football thread put me on ignore. I hardly post in there anyway and I certainly do not act like I have an authority over anyone. No the people who do that are you and snow.

I will post what I want to. If you don't like it kiss my ass or put me on ignore. If you find my posts boring you don't have to read it. And how I am perceived? More like how you perceive me.

But since my posts are boring here is a summary in case you feel asleep while reading that:

I will post where I like and I don't give a damn if you don't like it. Get over it. I am a football fan so I will post about football.

Oh and your just mad because Norwich got owned at the weekend.

PS: That last line was a joke before you get mad. You take rants way too seriously
Actually my only real purpose was to use that post as a reason to state how shit you are. Been needing an excuse for a while now and you're certainly not worth the effort of a whole new rant. Missed the time when Snowman destroyed you so any excuse will do.

The fact that you keep replying and making massive posts like the one above suggests that you actually take rants too seriously.

The truth is that posters like yourself are the reason why these forums can be really tedious, but I'm actually laughing at this stuff, having finally dragged something half decent/entertaining from you.

As for Norwich (jokes aside), I'm more than used to us being owned. Banter from a non-fan like yourself wouldn't even bother me anyway, just another plastic supporter.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote