Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heel
#OVER

Heel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missed
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

Nice to see they're finally given him a proper push instead of the terrible way he was used after his debut. He's the sort of guy that WWE usually love (big, muscular, charismatic and a good talker) so it's not a surprise they're high on him. I think him getting rid of Aksana is a good thing too, since female valets scream 'midcard jobber' to me and he can be so much more than that.

I do agree he needs to scrap the 'word in 5 languages' crap though or at least take it to the next level and just cut a 1-2 minute promo entirely in foreign languages.

Favourites: Bryan, Wyatt, Young Bucks, BO, Machine Gun KA.
Heel is offline   Reply With Quote