Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!

Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

lol don't worry I'm aware of the difference between the two, but seriously when I try to stick one in there's high resistance coming from the console, and there's even blockage it seems like. I've yet to been able to stick a disc in completely if that helps, also when i plugged it up just to see if it worked, I pressed the eject button and a disk was already inside, so I'm assuming something connected to the disk tray got knocked a loose causing the issue.

Scooty Puff Jr is online now   Reply With Quote