Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WM18 Should have been Hogan vs Austin...

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WM18 Should have been Hogan vs Austin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Rock never refused to work with Shawn (I think). He said back in 99 that he never had interest in working with him but I don't think he was ever offered a Michaels match and refused it.
It's been said here that Michaels disrespected Rock's mom before.

I believe the match he refused was WM 19. They wanted him to face Michaels he wanted Austin.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote