Wrestling Forum banner

Can Eve do it?

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  swagger_ROCKS 
#1 ·
As the first 3-Time Divas Champion i just wanted to ask your thoughts on her current title reign as Divas Champion. Do you think Eve could go on to become the longet reigning Divas Champion? How long do you think she'll be Champion? She's currently 4th behind:

Maryse-265 days
Michelle McCool-218 days
Beth Phoenix-204 days

#4 ·
Well i'd love the Women's Championship back but can't see that happening. Eve is currently at 157+ days total.

#5 ·
Wait, what? Sure, she could accrue the longest combined reign in the history of the belt, but really, what good does it do? Trish Stratus reigned for 400+ days in 2004/05, until being dethroned by Mickie James, and 5-months of that reign of Trish's she was injured and on the sidelines.

If Eve can be featured strongly, and the division as a whole is featured strongly, then her length of reign, whether it be 20 days or 220 days, will be irrelevant. Length of reign =/= quality of reign.

#10 ·
I doubt she can, the only diva that is better than Eve is Natalya now that Beth left/will leave.It would be nice to see a feud between these two and not Eve-Katlyin/Layla as it's plain boring to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.