Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Respect

Thread: Respect
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #43 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
When other posters make jokes like that it seems obvious, but coming from a massive spastic like yourself it can easily be interpreted as being serious.

Anyway, if I put you on ignore then how would I be able to continue to own you? Dullard shit stain posters (such as yourself) need to be put in their place.

Suggestion for an improvement: How about not abusing that Kenny smiley anymore? Actually on second thought you should keep it. If they took that away from you then your posts would immediately become a hundred times worse (rough estimate).
The fact you seem to think you are owning me is just making me lol. And you mean this smiley:

nynynynynynynynynynynynyny

If you think I am so dull why are you bothering? You are about as boring as snow. Please try better. I really don't care if you like my post or not. Just because you are too fucking dumb to release my post was a joke.

You were wrong about my post and now you are trying to change it to a comment on my general posting to hide the fact you were wrong. You not very good at reading jokes.Get a sense of humor.

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote