Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #2162 (permalink)
Spoetje
Learning to break kayfabe

Spoetje is an after thought
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc31 View Post
All about the S.W.O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
Slaters the best thing on Raw right now
This new stable of Slater, Mahal and Mcintyre right now makes literally no sense. They're just thrown together for some odd reason. I can't take Slater, and (t)his stable serious. Slater still comes off to me as a joke. Specially with his one man rockband gimmick. Specially with his gestures last night on RAW about his One man rockband...Doesn't make sense when you're forming a (serious) stable... I just don't see the point of it. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cricket View Post
The "I'm the tag team champions" crap needs to stop. That shit is not even remotely funny.
I don't agree lol. It's funny to see how they're bringing something new to the Tag-Team division every week. The Tag-Team devision has been revived recently and they're part of it, which I like. I agree with you that it shouldn't go on for another 4 to 5 months, but it's definitely funny for now imo.
Spoetje is offline   Reply With Quote