Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #2991 (permalink)
NeyNey
Nobody takes food off my plate.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Wuhu, 300 pages.
Let's celebrate!
*hands out glass tubes and chain saws*

And here's a fucking epic cake!

...aaand here's a match that maybe everybody has seen already:

Quote:
Just got caught up on the William Regal feud. That should have ushered him in. It's a damn shame they lost that momentum, because that had all the great dramatic elements - love, hate, rage, greed, that amazing tension between the two men. What happened, I wonder?
I LOVED that feud. It was fucking fantastic and gave me goosebumps all over. The matches were amazing, too.

Regal shares this video once in a month, in case you don't know it already, whatch it. xD

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for Shrine of Ambrose:

Wanna see more? Click the Gif continuously.

Last edited by NeyNey : 10-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.