Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #162 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
well i did switch to city for a while, but then when i saw chelsea has a chance at the champions league I decided to drop back
No I didn't mean anything like that, I'm referring to the idea that AVB's tenure at the Bridge could be considered 'dark days'. Ken Bates attempting to put up elcetric fences, now those were real bad times for Chelsea fans! (I'm guessing from the tone of your reply that you were being sarcy)

Strangely enough the lack of club culture awareness that I'm hinting at sort of links up to some of Segunda's excellent points. It doesn't matter where you're from, but you need to know your shit if you're going to consider yourself a true fan. I also agree that suffering for the cause makes you a true fan, long away trips to the arse end of nowhere in a ricketty biscuit tin with wheels, crammed full of nutters that you wouldn't otherwise give the time of day, yet you all end up bonding over the same outlet.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote