Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official GOAT Thread? Why? Bad Idea!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Official GOAT Thread? Why? Bad Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defei View Post
This is really bad idea imo. It will eventually end up with mark/flame wars which is inevitable. This official thread is like encouraging mark wars.

Besides whats the context of discussion here anyway? Last time I checked in the General section, these supposed "GOAT" threads were all about subjective measuring of Talent like "GOAT Charisma", "GOAT Mic Skills", "GOAT Ring Skills" etc.. and one other thread about "who's the no.4 behind Hogan/Rock/Austin" which is not even about the No.1 spot. None of this discussion pertains to "Greatest of all time" in terms of Impact in the industry.

I think the OP of those GOAT threads measuring talent, whoever it was, probably used the word "GOAT" in the title instead of using the word "Best" because comparison threads are immediately closed around here.

Anyways, my point is that you guys have created and Stickied a official thread for a topic that wasnt even being discussed, in those aforementioned threads, in the first place.

Close and remove it. Thank you.
Don't tell me what to do.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote