Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #6725 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Vader vs. Jay Bradley (R-Pro, A Small Deadly Space)

Vader still rocks the world, and it's 2012, folks. It's just a damn shame he's only booked in smaller Indys, and not in PWG, DGUSA, EVOLVE or CHIKARA, because if I were Gabe, Dragon or Quack, I'd give my left ball to book Vader against, let's say, Finlay, Kingston, Ryan, Steen, Archie or Hammermeier. Anyway, this match against „Lonesome“ Jay Bradley is only 6 minutes long, but it's one of those short 'n' sweet clashes filled with awesome punching and brawling. I don't care how old Vader is, because as long as he can throw believable, deadly punches – I'm fucking sold. And for those unfamiliar, Jay Bradley is one of the finest Indy prospects, this guy can both wrestle and talk very fucking well.
Rating: ***1/4

Harry Smith vs. Rhino (R-Pro, A Small Deadly Space)

This was an awesome, old school Cage Match (for the R-Pro and ECW titles), I was really pleasantly surprised. Rhino is really underrated, he always delivers when you put faith in him, and that was the case here. The pace, the storytelling, the structure, the suspense, this match simply screamed OLD SCHOOL, and I loved it. Raven being the Special Guest Referee was another element of intrigue here. The athleticism was basic, simple and effective. The ending with Raven turning on Rhino because of the ECW Ttitle was a nice surprise, and it explained his slow counts for Rhino earlier in the match.
Rating: ***3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.