Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
ShinsuKlee Nakamura
The Loose Cannon

ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
It's 99% an internet thing, but it's infuriating. So many members on here act like they are above being a wrestling fan. "The past was better, this guy sucks, this show sucked, he shouldn't be pushed",

why bother coming on a wrestling forum, then?
This is hilarious.

Your question makes you a retard. You have also answered your own question. They use a Wrestling forum to discuss their favourite era of wrestling and compare eras. They use it to discuss their favourite wrestlers and their positions on the roster.

They treat it like the business that it is.

Say if you were on a Coca-cola forum wpuld it be wrond to discuss how many cans were sold last month. No!

Or predicting the new sugar free cola will sell less than regular cola, or who the target consumer should be.

Quote:
Then there's the use of stupid internet termonologies that nobody used, ironically, before they spent their times on forums. "Facepalm at that last segment, epic fail of a match, dumb promo was dumb". That's the most annoying one. "____ is ____". I remember reading here after the CM Punk shoot, and somebody said "worked shoot is a work". Fuck off!
Again, just more opinions. I agree I wish every poster was as educated as you and asn articulate as, say, me but they're not.

So, please get over it.

Quote:
On top of that, these "fans" in particlar know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out; they know nothing. Nobody within the business would take any of their suggestions (90% of which are "this guy should turn heel") seriously, due to the extreme stupidity and naevity of their comments. They're always making incorrect predictions, saying people won't get over when they do (Bryan, Ryback), and burying people to try and make themselves seem like they know better than "stupid wrestling fans", when they are actually the most idiotic of all.
God forbid people get things wrong or you don't agree with their predictions or posts.

You are boring. My opinion.

Quote:
Just look at the Dean Ambrose thread. People taking joy at the fact that others are getting excited about the debut of a wrestler who hasn't appeared yet. You are not above somebody because they are excited over something that you are not. You are not smarter, you are not more knowledgable and you are not any cooler.
Who's Dean Ambrose?

Quote:
Now I'm not saying everybody is like this, not at all. But those who are should wise up and get over themselves.
Please send this thread to RANTS...pretty please!

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote