Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:38 AM   #48 (permalink)
Jupes
Base

Jupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth reading
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

As horrifying as it is, I find myself surprised firstly that she's smart enough to hide her pregnancy and give birth without anyone noticing then stupid enough to not deal w/the body.

Parents sometimes tend to not notice obvious things about their children, it doesn't make them ignorant or stupid. If you don't expect your little 14 y/o to get pregnant then when she does seem to put on a bit of a belly you're perhaps going to turn a blind eye b/c you don't want to upset her (I'll assume she was hormonal and a nightmare to live with). When I take E pills or sniff (or both together) my eyes will go west, an absolutely animated. It's noted mine go weirder than most peoples and basically I'm scary looking and very obvious. So I come into my parent's house in the morning, might even have them pick me up at the station and they just don't notice my eyes no matter how obvious it is. They don't expect me on drugs at all, therefore they don't see it.

SWITCH- I'm not Justin Bieber bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?

Last edited by Jupes : 10-03-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Jupes is offline   Reply With Quote