Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hope Sting retires in TNA
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 06:22 AM
dan155
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I hope Sting retires in TNA

Have to say I'd like him to have a match in the WWE before he retires, even if it's a cameo appearance, it would be a good thing for his legacy, going to the WWE for a couple of months wouldn't be 'selling out', who would he be selling out exactly? He's a wrestler, he wrestles for the company he's contracted to, if you quit your job because another company is offering you a better deal are you 'selling out' your current employer? Of course not, not unless you went to your new employers begging them to give you the job and badmouthed your old employers in the process. The fact that the WWE have been chasing Sting for a long time whilst Sting hasn't been desperately clamoring for a WWE contract proves that he wouldn't be 'selling out', if anything it's Vince whose been getting down on his knees and pleading with Sting to sign.

Following the Ric Flair/Christian deal between TNA and WWE I was actually hoping that they might come to some sort of agreement regarding a talent exchange, Sting get's his place in the WWE Hall of Fame and makes a cameo appearance at the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania, and in exchange a big WWE star makes an appearance at a TNA PPV.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome