Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

I think the mother is partly to blame for this. (There was no mention of a father so I'm assuming the mother raised her by herself) Maybe if she payed attention to the daughter and noticed she was pregnant baggy clothes or not, maybe they could have talked about whether to keep the baby or not. Instead her daughter carried the burden all alone, and in the end did something really drastic.

I'm not saying what she did was right either, she should definitely go to prison, even at 14 she knows right from wrong, I don't have any doubt about that. I just hope the mother carries that guilt for the rest of her life, for being a lousy mother.