Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #46 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
He didn't "work out" with Triple H. HHH handpicked him for the faction and rightfully so. Batista will go down as a WWE legend, to say he didn't work hard is just pure ignorance.

As for the other posters, Batista's ring work "Miz-level"? WOW. I guess I'm just supposed to ignore all those great matches Batista had in those 6 years or so, because the typical IWC-stigma is that "muscular guys can't wrestle"? I dare you to name me a great Miz match. Because I can name about 20 great Batista matches. Therefore this debate is closed.
What are your top 5 Batista matches?
-Skullbone- is offline   Reply With Quote