Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impact Wrestling 2012: A New Era.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Impact Wrestling 2012: A New Era.

iMPACT WRESTLING REVIEW

- The opening segment was fine but Roode's reaction was a bit too much like his reaction to Aries' title win. Overall though, good segment. Roode/Storm seems to be a feud you're very into, so it should be a good match at Sacrifice..

- Good match between Moore and Ion here. Surprised to see Moore get the W. Post-match beat down is a nice way to start an angle between the two..

- Another good match here between the Guns and the Robbies. It's a shame that the Guns never teamed together again after Lockdown so it's nice to have them here. Here's to you breathing new life into the tag division that needs it..

- Good face promo for Aries and subsequent attack from Ion was another good way to get him across as a sneaky SOB. Hmmm Moore beat Ion and Ion attacked Aries. *sniff* do I smell triple threat..

- Really nice to see the Knockouts featured in a good, long match. My favorite match of the night by far. Madison's attack is a great heartbreaking finish for Sky and I really do believe Kim might be the best women's wrestler on mainstream TV..

- The interview segment confused me a bit. All the other promos were done in a sort of recap form, but this one was done in script form. Is this just for the interviews?

- Good long tag main event. I like that Roode/ Storm left to brawl. Bully challenging for the TV title? Mixed feeling on that one. On one hand, I feel that Bully is a World title caliber guy. On the other, it does give him a chance to perhaps give some prestige for a title that desperately needs it. SO, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..

- The announcement segment, while good was a bit disappointing. I was expecting something new, but instead I got what TNA already has. That being said, I AM looking forward to what you do with Championship Thursday, Open Fight Night, and ESPECIALLY Gutcheck..

- The closing brawl was well done and I'm definitely liking how you're handling this feud..

Overall, a very good first show. It felt a little short, but it was still a nice read. Keep it up and good luck..
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote