Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 AM
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

Quote:
Ambrose is ridiculously talented. If he got the belt 5 months into his run, it would not be soon. He's a pro, he knows exactly what he's doing. He'd get far more over than Sheamus did, he rocks the mic like a beast.

Plus, there's no such thing as too early, especially after the push Sheamus got. You won't find a guy more unprepared to be champion than he was. That should've been Barrett during the Nexus run, but of course, Vince played the race card as per usual.
I duno you may have a point there and I am not taking anything away with Amberose's talent but I am more into the old fashioned way of looking at things where people had to work their asses off for years to get a shot in the main event and work their way up the Ladder, sort of like Benoit/Eddie way of looking at things or even Shawn/Rock/HHH, who were amazingly talented but weren't pushed until a few years into their runs.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome