Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #45 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

Quote:
Ambrose is ridiculously talented. If he got the belt 5 months into his run, it would not be soon. He's a pro, he knows exactly what he's doing. He'd get far more over than Sheamus did, he rocks the mic like a beast.

Plus, there's no such thing as too early, especially after the push Sheamus got. You won't find a guy more unprepared to be champion than he was. That should've been Barrett during the Nexus run, but of course, Vince played the race card as per usual.
I duno you may have a point there and I am not taking anything away with Amberose's talent but I am more into the old fashioned way of looking at things where people had to work their asses off for years to get a shot in the main event and work their way up the Ladder, sort of like Benoit/Eddie way of looking at things or even Shawn/Rock/HHH, who were amazingly talented but weren't pushed until a few years into their runs.