Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #44 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
@people saying Amberose should be champion, he is too early in his career to be honest. Heck I couldnt stand Sheamus at all, hated him and also knew he was brought into the title picture far too early but lately he has grown on me and have come to enjoy him. The champion is only as good as his challenger for the feuds, and lately he has been given nothing but horrible opponents to work with (ADR mostly) and it shows. I think if we were to get a fresh opponent or fresh feuds things would be different.
Ambrose is ridiculously talented. If he got the belt 5 months into his run, it would not be soon. He's a pro, he knows exactly what he's doing. He'd get far more over than Sheamus did, he rocks the mic like a beast.

Plus, there's no such thing as too early, especially after the push Sheamus got. You won't find a guy more unprepared to be champion than he was. That should've been Barrett during the Nexus run, but of course, Vince played the race card as per usual.