Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#3,423 ·
You guys obviously didn't know I was black. And NoyK, believe what you want to believe you're to ignorant for me to argue with you.
You're the ignorant here, ignoring what the English dictionary itself say and still thinking you're right. "*****" is a racial slur.

#3,425 ·
Idgaf, this deserves it's own post :lmao :lmao

Edit: 0:55... now we know where R-Truth got his C-O-N..SPIRACY thing :lmao :lmao

#3,426 · (Edited)
You're the ignorant here, ignoring what the English dictionary itself say and still thinking you're right. "*****" is a racial slur.
The english dictionary doesn't even know the real definition of *****. People been saying ***** over here for nearly a century. It doesn't mean a black slave. The N word does. I hope you're trollin'.

Edit: So will you fucking stop spreading false rumors about me saying i'm racist?

#3,428 ·
Some people view "*****" as a racial slur when used by white people (which I think is dumb).

As a black man, I can't get upset about a white person using the world, as a synonym for "homie, friend, partner, buddy, etc.) It's the "er" added on that makes it racist, which I can overlook to an extent because as a black man, I realize that the actions of us African Americans these days, is setting us back more than an outdated racial slur.

And for the record, black people are more racist than white people. I had a friend who raps from Augusta, GA that moved to West Virginia a few years back and he thought all white people were (no offense) "cracka ass junkies". We had to show him that white people are cool as hell, especially when it comes to partying.

#3,429 ·
Some people view "*****" as a racial slur when used by white people (which I think is dumb).

As a black man, I can't get upset about a white person using the world, as a synonym for "homie, friend, partner, buddy, etc.) It's the "er" added on that makes it racist, which I can overlook to an extent because as a black man, I realize that the actions of us African Americans these days, is setting us back more than an outdated racial slur.

And for the record, black people are more racist than white people. I had a friend who raps from Augusta, GA that moved to West Virginia a few years back and he thought all white people were (no offense) "cracka ass junkies". We had to show him that white people are cool as hell, especially when it comes to partying.
That's what i've been trying to tell him. Thanks for your input on this. In some states Black people can be more racist as hell, there's no denying that. It's crazy because I never heard a black man over here say cracka. Maybe because theres mostly mexicans in my area. And I agree white people are cool as hell! one of my best friends is white and that ***** know how to drink! Damn.

#3,430 ·
That's what i've been trying to tell him. Thanks for your input on this. In some states Black people can be more racist as hell, there's no denying that. It's crazy because I never heard a black man over here say cracka. Maybe because theres mostly mexicans in my area. And I agree white people are cool as hell! one of my best friends is white and that ***** know how to drink! Damn.
Well, I'm originally from West Virginia, which is probably the most racist state (aside from Kentucky). Here, it's mostly old ass white people who refer to blacks as "*****" and old ass black people who refer to white people as "pale face".

And you know whats really crazy? Some of the most racist kids growing up were MIXED/INTERRACIAL!!! And that ain't even the bad part. There was a pretty interracial chick I went to school with that said her dad wouldn't let her date black guys. HE WAS BLACK!!! He referred to us as "no good n-words".

It's fun to get fucked up with white people, they have interesting stories. A ***** can only tell me a story about the same exact shit I've did or already heard.

#3,431 ·
I hear what El Chapo is saying but I doubt most black people see it that way. If a white person went to a random black man and called him a ***** (I don't think misspelling the word makes it any less racist especially in spoken form) he's likely to either get beaten up or shot. If a white guy KNOWS the black fella he might get away with saying it, but to a random stranger no.

There's a reason why it's frowned upon to say on tv during prime time hours. There's a lot of history behind it. It's a racial slur.

#3,432 ·
Well, I'm originally from West Virginia, which is probably the most racist state (aside from Kentucky). Here, it's mostly old ass white people who refer to blacks as "*****" and old ass black people who refer to white people as "pale face".

And you know whats really crazy? Some of the most racist kids growing up were MIXED/INTERRACIAL!!! And that ain't even the bad part. There was a pretty interracial chick I went to school with that said her dad wouldn't let her date black guys. HE WAS BLACK!!! He referred to us as "no good n-words".

It's fun to get fucked up with white people, they have interesting stories. A ***** can only tell me a story about the same exact shit I've did or already heard.
Some black people over here are racist against Mexicans. They will call them them "Tacos". And some Mexicans call black people "mayates".

And damn, West Virginia seem like a rough state for a minority. No wonder why you moved to Washington DC. How is it in DC? Is it as rough as West Virginia?

Lol i'm glad we're on the same page. Drinking with white people is a must! The shit they do and say is generally entertaing. No lie, I once had a white friend who was drunk and he leaped out of his 2 story apartment without breaking his legs, I guess he was showing off lmao.

#3,433 ·
I hear what El Chapo is saying but I doubt most black people see it that way. If a white person went to a random black man and called him a ***** (I don't think misspelling the word makes it any less racist especially in spoken form) he's likely to either get beaten up or shot. If a white guy KNOWS the black fella he might get away with saying it, but to a random stranger no.

There's a reason why it's frowned upon to say on tv during prime time hours. There's a lot of history behind it. It's a racial slur.
Well, you're right.

Bully, tell me what you think about this.

The media was in an uproar a few years back, when Jennifer Lopez said "*****" in a song with Ja Rule. It's well known she's Puerto Rican and they made a big deal about it, saying she was basically being racist.

Yet, Big Pun, Fat Joe, Pitbull & Noreaga are just a few of the rappers of Puerto Rican descent that did and continue to use the word, with no backlash involved. Eminem actually made the "pissed off song" as a teen, using the "er" to show is anger for a black woman. No backlash but V-Nasty has rappers wanted to fight her for saying the same word, the same exact way that they teach kids, young ladies, white kids, senior citizens, the entire word to say.

I just feel sometimes that some black people use that word as an excuse to want to fight a white person. Now, "er", I can understand. And also if you know them and are cool.

I can honestly never recall being called "er" (except for on here).

OH SHIT!!!

PONIES ON ADULT SWIM, IF FROOT COULD SEE THIS, HE'D GO APESHIT!!!!!!

#3,434 ·
I skipped 30+ pages, unfortunately.

What is up? Anything amusing happen?

#3,435 ·
Sounds like double standards to me. Although I guess the difference with J-Lo is she's female, and also I think people expect a bit more from her, she's essentially a "mainstream" artist she features in magazines on t.v., talkshows and she makes a lot of appearances and has a lot of fans that are kids, so the expectation for her to be a bit more clean as opposed to those other artists you mentioned are more underground rappers and people kind of expect it from them.

#3,436 ·
Some black people over here are racist against Mexicans. They will call them them "Tacos". And some Mexicans call black people "mayates".

And damn, West Virginia seem like a rough state for a minority. No wonder why you moved to Washington DC. How is it in DC? Is it as rough as West Virginia?

Lol i'm glad we're on the same page. Drinking with white people is a must! The shit they do and say is generally entertaing. No lie, I once had a white friend who was drunk and he leaped out of his 2 story apartment without breaking his legs, I guess he was showing off lmao.
DC is real diverse, a variety of nationalities here. Also, it's dangerous as fuck. I stay in a rather decent part (5 minutes from the Capital building) but after 11PM, shit gets hectic. Prostitutes, ****** whacked out on "sherm", constant sirens & "he-shes". But it's a lot more to do here. 5-7 minutes from the mall and Union Station, with plenty of other malls within a 30-45 minute radius and lots of historical buildings close by.

I got this white guy I used to drink with in West Virginia, he around 40 years old. And most of the shit he says is funny because he's usually lying.

A few stories:

He just left from my homie house, buying some weed. He's riding a bike and does a wheelie. He then says "When I was younger, they called me 'poopie' cuz I was the shit" and soon as he said shit, he wrecked his bike in the middle of the road.

He was drunk again, trying to cut grass and ran over a beehive. Ended up getting stung over 20 times.

And another guy who's the hood mechanic (we call him "Crack"), well, he was homeless. So, my homie bought a camper and let Crack stay in it. Crack had a heavy drinking problem and the judge told him if the cops even see him pushing a lawnmower, they would lock him up for DUI. He was banned from controlling anything with a motor for the rest of his life.

Any way, he was on the hill, washing somebody's car. The owner ended up leaving, locked the house and nobody was home while Crack washed his car. Crack got paid pretty good before the guy left and Crack went to the store to get about 6 Hurricanes.

Next day, we see him and he walking like his asshole was fucked up. We asked him what happened and he said he had to take a shit, and "G" had left, so he had to go in the woods. Had no toilet paper or nothing, so he wiped his ass with leaves.

TURNS OUT IT WAS POISON OAK!!!

Got another funny, weird, random story I'll tell y'all next post.

#3,437 ·
Now, this guy I'm about to tell you about, he wasn't an alcoholic but he was a hardcore crackhead. His name was Carmen. He would wash cars all day, cut grass, paint houses, take out trash, basically anything, which made people in my hood entirely lazy.

But, he was homeless. With all the work he did for people, nobody would let him stay with them because he smelled like a mix of a burning shit bag, onions and a dead animal. I'm talking horrible. Worst of all, he had family down the road that he would only stay with when his foodstamps came in, since the card would go to them. After that, he was back smoking crack.

We'd wake up 8 in the morning and see him walking the street. We was curious were he was sleeping but nobody ever asked. So, me, my homie and his sister went in our old "club house" to smoke a blunt. I was like 17, she was 15, he was 14. We didn't have no furniture or nothing in it, just a few chairs and buckets. So, we sitting in a circle, getting in rotation and she sits on the bucket. Then, somebody blurted out "I smell shit".

We get up looking around when suddenly, she steps in shit. Turns out, Carmen had shitted in the bucket and left it in our clubhouse. It was on a backtrail and as the days went by, we would notice piles of human shit in the backtrail.

And even worse. His family from down the road kicked him out the house. Wonder why?

Because he had a habit of shitting in socks (don't ask how), tying them up and throwing them under the couch. They noticed when the cat brought 1 out and started playing with is.

EWW

#3,438 ·
DC is real diverse, a variety of nationalities here. Also, it's dangerous as fuck. I stay in a rather decent part (5 minutes from the Capital building) but after 11PM, shit gets hectic. Prostitutes, ****** whacked out on "sherm", constant sirens & "he-shes". But it's a lot more to do here. 5-7 minutes from the mall and Union Station, with plenty of other malls within a 30-45 minute radius and lots of historical buildings close by.

I got this white guy I used to drink with in West Virginia, he around 40 years old. And most of the shit he says is funny because he's usually lying.

A few stories:

He just left from my homie house, buying some weed. He's riding a bike and does a wheelie. He then says "When I was younger, they called me 'poopie' cuz I was the shit" and soon as he said shit, he wrecked his bike in the middle of the road.

He was drunk again, trying to cut grass and ran over a beehive. Ended up getting stung over 20 times.

And another guy who's the hood mechanic (we call him "Crack"), well, he was homeless. So, my homie bought a camper and let Crack stay in it. Crack had a heavy drinking problem and the judge told him if the cops even see him pushing a lawnmower, they would lock him up for DUI. He was banned from controlling anything with a motor for the rest of his life.

Any way, he was on the hill, washing somebody's car. The owner ended up leaving, locked the house and nobody was home while Crack washed his car. Crack got paid pretty good before the guy left and Crack went to the store to get about 6 Hurricanes.

Next day, we see him and he walking like his asshole was fucked up. We asked him what happened and he said he had to take a shit, and "G" had left, so he had to go in the woods. Had no toilet paper or nothing, so he wiped his ass with leaves.

TURNS OUT IT WAS POISON OAK!!!

Got another funny, weird, random story I'll tell y'all next post.
I just youtubed "DC ghettos" and I came across some wild fights. I bet you saw some crazy illuminati shit in DC.

I legitimately laughed at those stories. I woke my cousin up and he got mad because he has work tomorrow lol. keep those stories coming *****.

#3,439 ·
I skipped 30+ pages, unfortunately.

What is up? Anything amusing happen?
Well, kinda. But now it's been an argument if the word "*****" is, or isn't a racial slur. Baahh..
It will probably get better later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.