Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sheamus

Thread: Sheamus
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #201 (permalink)
SheamusO'Shaunessy
Humbled

SheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thoughtSheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thoughtSheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thought
Default Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Face it Sheamus, the game is up. You "quit" the forum. Fluffykins emerges, gets 50 posts and comes into rants, and his first post is "Why call me Sheamus."

The deadpool sig is a give away, ridiculous how stupid you are that you couldn't have thought of anything better. It's called out on, uddenly your sig changes. Fluffykins changes his sig, you go back to deadpool.

Fluffykins disappears, you're more active.

Fluffykins admitted to using a rolling IP which is a bannable offence. You're going to get Evolution to look at it, and he'll connect all the dots and realise that you are the same person, and promptly banish you from the forum.

Sheamus, you need to do the honourable thing and fess up to what you did. If you admit it, then the admins will show lenience and may reduce your ban from permanent to a week or so. The ball is in your court.
BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Please, consider my side for a while. What should I do to prove I'm right? I already PM'd Fluffykins about it and sent him something we can do to prove.

But please, have some sense and put yourself in my shoes.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote