Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #40 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

@people saying Amberose should be champion, he is too early in his career to be honest. Heck I couldnt stand Sheamus at all, hated him and also knew he was brought into the title picture far too early but lately he has grown on me and have come to enjoy him. The champion is only as good as his challenger for the feuds, and lately he has been given nothing but horrible opponents to work with (ADR mostly) and it shows. I think if we were to get a fresh opponent or fresh feuds things would be different.