Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hope Sting retires in TNA
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 01:08 AM
9QA
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I hope Sting retires in TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antho10000 View Post
Man if the WWE is dying, I would hate to see the medical report on TNA. I mean even with all the good shows TNA is putting out, ratings have shown no growth. Shouldn't there be this massive influx of viewers if everybody knew the WWE was sinking? One also has to understand that the WWE dying means the end of any wrestling popularity in North America.

Sting probably will retire in TNA. He doesn't want the bright lights on him at this point in his career.
just so you know growth

Tristar - Trading Cards and Memorabilia

fantom - Online TNA Gaming

Direct Auto Insurance - car Insurance

Jakks Pacific - Master Toy Licensee

Longtail Studios Inc., Cell phone gaming

Trinity Products - T-shirts, Hats and wallets

GDC - GameDevCo Ltd. -DVD board games and other games

note all of the TNA LICENSEES have come in the last 4 years !!!

some it up for you TNA has had more growth thin wwe has in the past 4 years.WWE is budgeting a significant amount for expenses to hold up their end of the bargain on wwe films in 2010 and 2011 .Now add to that the cost of the WWE Network.The WWE Network has been all cost to wwe over the past 2 years.WWE was trading near 52-week levels for the majority of 2011 same can be said about 2012.

A prominent stock evaluator is telling investors to "stay away" from WWE stock and a stock market analyst company is claiming the stock is "slowly dying."

in the past 2 years Jim Cramer, the eccentric host of "Mad Money" on CNBC, released a list of recommendations for whether to buy into or avoid specific companies. Cramer recommended "avoiding" WWE stock based on his view that WWE has "no growth" potential.

Last edited by 9QA; 10-03-2012 at 01:18 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome