Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter93 View Post
I think they have a major player with Slater, the guy ticks all the boxes, someone in the back just needs to give the guy a legit chance, its fair to say now hes just a jobber, but give the guy time just like barrett with nexus,and he defintely he would of done a better job than Barrett! who couldn't carry the flag for nexus, like heath would of!
What flag is that that Slater would be carrying, the white flag?

Nexus wouldn't have lasted a month with Slater in charge, it would've been an absolute joke. Barrett is the only person who could've carried that group.

Quote:
Did you ever expect miz to headline Wrestlemania? you never know with WWE and RyBotch struggled to lift a leather couch,and the utter shit comment is abit unfair and bias, when Mahal ends undertakes streak at mania, then ill be the one saying 'i told you so!'
I don't even know why I'm arguing with a troll, saying Mahal is ending the Streak is a red flag, but as far as Miz main eventing Mania goes, I'd say it would happen about a million years before Slater.

Slater doesn't have Miz's charisma, talking ability or marketability, not even close. The only thing Miz lacked was experience and seasoning, he got it. Slater could never turn into a main eventer because he doesn't have the natural gifts.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-02-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote