Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 5 most over and popular superstars, without including Cena:

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Top 5 most over and popular superstars, without including Cena:

I agree with an earlier poster who commented that the WWE has done a poor job bringing up guys to actually be over. I saw the list and although some are "over" there just is not a can't miss guy right now. There is potential but no one on the roster now can keep me from flipping over to Monday Night Football if the game is good. I never would have dreamed of that 15 years ago.

I think one major problem is the way they have forced the same 3 or four guys down our throats for the last decade, and steered the company away from being about the title. I think the two world championships has hurt this.

Granted there are guys who are over, but no one is over on the level of the previous generations superstars. Just my opinion.

Bryan is probably the most over, but based on fan reaction who gets a bigger "pop" when their music hits than Santino? That to me is a sad commentary on the direction of the company.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 10-03-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote