Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
Jingoro
Little Poppa Pump

Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000
Default Re: Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
Well I was a big Rock mark at the time and once Stone Cold aligned with Vince to screw The Rock, I hated it. I didn't wanna see Austin mesh with Vince like that. But, when he was the sadistic heel who would do anything to keep the title, I started to enjoy it. Then they made him a bitch with the singing and shit but I thought it was hilarious. It was refreshing to see Austin being something other than the mad ass kicker. Too bad he didn't have a top face to go against. Would've made his heel run one of the best of all time. That's all he needed.
i felt the same. hated it with a passion at first, but then kinda liked it and found some of the shit he did funny. i remember the first time he started saying "What?!" to the crowd at the end of sentences all the time and everyone was confused and didn't know how to react. To this day people, still chant that sometimes. Also, the shit with Debra's cookies and he for some reason tried them in the ring and pretended to like them to her face, but then turned and made a disgusted face to the crowd. she caught him and slammed the tray on his head and stormed off. he starts picking up the cookies and crumbs and shoving them in his mouth saying "no, debra look i like the cookies!" it was so stupid seeing the baddest mofo on the planet doing stuff like that, but it did make me chuckle.

Last edited by Jingoro : 10-02-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote