Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
FourWinds
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

FourWinds should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFourWinds should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFourWinds should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFourWinds should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFourWinds should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor88 View Post
Please stop the "you dislike a guy I like so I'm gonna bash the guy on your picture for no reason." Seriously that is why I do not put any picture in my signature. And I'm gonna be a little hypocrite but what in God's land is doing a guy mocking another guy because of a image or Kofi when he's worshiping Drew McIntyre and telling us he's gonna be huge and he must be pushed all over the place.

Irony everywhere.
Heh...well said. Thats why I chose the pic I have as an avatar. I'm pretty sure alot of people here know who it is, but I doubt they care enough to ever mention it.
FourWinds is offline   Reply With Quote