Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ's skipping

Thread: AJ's skipping
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
Buckley
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley Buckley
Default Re: AJ's skipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
It completely ruins every segment she's in. You have Heyman and Punk cutting a serious promo, then Ziggler and Vickie come out to continue it, then you hear "Light it up!" and see this seemingly prepubescent girl skip merrily down to the ring. I'm instantly removed from what's going on as soon as that happens. Totally kills the moment and the mood with stupid comedy bullshit.

This.

AJ is attractive, she's nice to look at. But I can't take her serious whenever she's skipping. She ruins the moment.

Skip to 17:12

I'm not putting all of this on AJ, but when she started screaming for everyone to stop, it reminded me of a childish play. The way they wrote AJ to handle that was so fucking stupid and immature. It makes her look like a fool and it makes her whole position as GM look like a joke.

She needs to go back to having a match on SmackDown! once a month against Beth or something. She's unbearable to listen to on TV and her over the top facial expressions are so bad.

And I've hated AJ ever since she began to be a part of major storylines. No place for a girl that looks like she just skipped off the bus.
Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote