Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #6570 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyed View Post
I doubt that is true. Its one of those Internet myths with no proof. I was listening to a CM punk interview from 2009, where he said he does a lot of ad-libbing in his promos. I think the real problem is lack of drive among the superstars to make it to the absolute top, as JR has pointed out many times in his interviews and blogs.
There's been tons of things out there that say only a few superstars get to ad-lib, and those are the top guys. Former creative writers have also noted that Dolph Ziggler's gone off script a few times and every time he has, he's been punished for it in someway.

JOHN CENA - CONQUERED