Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/5/12 Spoilers + WWE SMS/Superstars Results

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #33 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: Smackdown 10/5/12 Spoilers + WWE SMS/Superstars Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
But you're not a xenophobe, Vince is. Barrett would have accomplished as much as Sheamus by now if he were Irish himself or any other race, except maybe Japanese. He just won't book an Englishman well, regardless of their qualifications. I'm just as irritated, if not more, to be honest.

Well, that will probably be the extent of it. I think they probably could wrestle again though, realistically, do you think it took them 10 minutes to beat the Usos? I saw the Ascension beat them in 3 minutes on NXT, and those guys aren't even on the main roster.
I wouldn't be surprised on Superstars, I read it took Cody 10 minutes to beat Alex Riley on Superstars, and he's just as low on the totem pole as The Uso's. If I recall correctly, Sandow needed about 10 minutes to beat Justin Gabriel on Superstars also, granted, he isn't as big of a jobber as The Uso's, but he's still nobody that Sandow dispatched in 2 minutes on Smackdown. They seem to stretch everything out on that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Invader View Post
Barrett doesn't belong in the main event no longer. You guys need to accept that. He's not over like the Big Show is...
He hasn't been given a 16 year main event push like Big Show has....

Quote:
Ryback squashed Primo.

I guess they've had to move him back on to the lightweights. I hope he didn't strain his arms picking Primo up.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar : 10-02-2012 at 10:43 PM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote