Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Is CM Punk

Thread: Raw Is CM Punk
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
HE'S FAT

GillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missed
Default Re: Raw Is CM Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
"We need longer, lengthier championship reigns"

"The champion should be the centre of attention"

The WWE fans get what they want, then complain when they get what they wanted. WWE can't win no matter what they do. If they listen everybody complains, if they ignore the fans....they still complain.

What entertains 1 person, bores another fan. How can you win?
I know this is a hard concept to understand but not everyone in the IWC has the same opinion.

There's a percentage of people who want to see long lengthy title reigns others just want to be entertained.

Punk's lengthy title reign is killing the product right now especially since he's feuding with the only other guy WWE has spent more than 2 minutes building right now in the past year.

I'm not saying his promos aren't entertaining. I'm not saying his matches aren't good, but there is no drama right now. It's not that he's boring, but this whole storyline is boring.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote