Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #406 (permalink)
Rocky Mark
HE'S FAT

Rocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
There's probably like 10 Dre songs I like.

Let Me Ride, Still D.R.E, Forgot About Dre, The Next Episode, Nuthin' but a G Thang, Keep Their Heads Ringin...ummm...yeah that's it. And I only like Keep Their Heads Ringin for the beat and chorus, Nuthin' but a G Thang because of Snoop's verses, Next Episode because of Nate and the beat and Forgot About Dre because of Em and the beat.

So yeah, definitely not a Dre fan as far his rapping goes, his production on the other hand is another story. But I like the headphones though.
i'd add "Fuck wit' Dre Day" to that list , because of the dope ass instrumental and the Tim Dogg diss

i'm not a big fan of Snoop but he murked most of the tracks on The Chronic