Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #6566 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Kabraxal
HE'S FAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyed View Post
I doubt that is true. Its one of those Internet myths with no proof. I was listening to a CM punk interview from 2009, where he said he does a lot of ad-libbing in his promos. I think the real problem is lack of drive among the superstars to make it to the absolute top, as JR has pointed out many times in his interviews and blogs.
I think that is more along the lines of the absolute top guys have some pull to do their thing. We've heard numerous reports about guys like Ziggler ad libbing then getting berated for not sticking to script enough times that I don't think it is far off from teh truth. McMahon has gone iron fisted on the product. And maybe that is the real reason it's decaying... there is no organic feel to anything. It's all so mechanical for any of the few feuds or stories we have while everything else is just... there.

Thanks for the wonderful memories Ultimate Warrior... happy you got to be recognised as the legend you are before you went. Rest in peace

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome