Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #6564 (permalink)
Vyed
Little Poppa Pump

Vyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friendsVyed needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
No ab-libbing is allowed under the current strict regimen. Steve Austin himself would have a hard time flourishing under such tight bullshit (My guess is he woulda walked, probably to TNA where f-bombs have been heard several times past few months).
I doubt that is true. Its one of those Internet myths with no proof. I was listening to a CM punk interview from 2009, where he said he does a lot of ad-libbing in his promos. I think the real problem is lack of drive among the superstars to make it to the absolute top, as JR has pointed out many times in his interviews and blogs.