Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Can someone tell me how you can actually watch RAW?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Can someone tell me how you can actually watch RAW?

idk why i watched past hour 2 yesterday, it was obviously going nowhere and the tensai sandbagging thing made it worse for me personally. i like the discussion thread, usually funny shit happens on it so i watch to keep pace. but honestly, it's been really bad recently. i guess i watch hoping for something interesting to happen, when that interesting thing happens i have no idea.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline   Reply With Quote