Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Getting over in the mid-card

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyNey View Post
Of course. And I would lie if I say I was never pissed.

But I have the feeling, sometimes it's just happens because people just expect TOO much or reading only shit sites on the internet.
For example: Heel Turn of Cena on every single PPV.
After that event people complaining about why Cena didn't turn heel. And immediately every episode of Rw or Sd turns bad and shitty, because he didn't turn heel etc.
And then they fast-forward every "Jobbers"-Match or Diva matches, and don't see the progress. I mean stuff like that.
And like my example: Just watching months in the future.

The things that YOU mentioned are kind of reasonable.
Not saying there isn't some of that other stuff here, but most of the real complaints are about the booking chaos right now. Though the mark wars about who draws and some of those types of arguments are ridiculous.