Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jingoro
Little Poppa Pump

Jingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friends
Default Re: Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

i think i'm one of the few that wasn't that crazy about the match. it was a good match, but not epic. not worth watching a second time. some of the buildup was much more entertaining than the match itself. my last memories of the rock before he left was similar to modern day cena. people were sick of the rock as a baby face champ superman that always won just like modern day cena. in my mind, he left on a downer and came back to face the current #1 that i can't stand and never liked or will ever like. so great to see 2 legends wrestle in one of the most hyped matches ever and yet neither guy could do their sub move properly. rock did the shapshooter horribly like always and cena fucked up the stf. once in a lifetime my ass. i honestly preferred the punk/jericho match at wrestlemania and that wasn't a great match either but at least both guys executed all their moves correctly. i don't care about the business side of it. in the right, the shit was mediocre as hell considering the stature of the two wrestlers and the fact it was wrestlemania.

Last edited by Jingoro : 10-02-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote