Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Can someone tell me how you can actually watch RAW?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Trifektah
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Trifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friendsTrifektah needs to make some friends
Default Re: Can someone tell me how you can actually watch RAW?

WWE is so awful.

They don't even have midcarders cut promos anymore, they have twitter arguments and then expect us to give a shit when Cole reads them to us during their Intros. Come on the fuck on, seriously?

Super Sheamus is getting unbearable to watch. The guy never looks weak, vulnerable or anything. He is beating the shit out of two top heels twice a week, shit is ridiculously awful. How are we supposed to give a crap when he never looks like he will lose?

Punk's heel turn has been awful. It's one-note, repetitive, awful. I love Heyman, but sticking him with a guy who can actually talk defeats the whole purpose. They are wasting his talents.

Ryback sucks. Brodus Clay sucks.

The only good thing is the revamped tag division and yet you have three teams (Kidd/Gabriel, Usos, Epico/Primo) who have no personality whatsoever. They are fucking caws.