Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jingoro
Little Poppa Pump

Jingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

i probably come off that way in my posts, but when i'm watching raw/smackdown and the ppv's i'm mostly enjoying it for what it is. even the bad parts i enjoy cuz i like to have something to bitch about. that said i always watch wrestling alone nowadays. i'd be embarrassed to watch it with a friend cuz of how it currently is. back in the attitude era i would never feel that way. anyway, i come on here and then let loose and end up sounding like a hater. i thought that's what these forums were mostly for. getting the stuff that pisses you off about the product off your chest. raw just seems so much better when that homo cena isn't on.

Last edited by Jingoro : 10-02-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote