Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome film

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
PuroresuPride18
Fedor's cornerman.

PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000PuroresuPride18 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome fil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Capri View Post
What I didn't like:

- Iron Man being the focus of the film instead of Captain America, who is supposed the leader of the freaking team! Its Wolverine overshadowing Cyclops all over again.

- Captain America's original scene being cut out. WHY?!!

- The way Thor came back. Kind of half-assed if you asked me.

- What happened to Agent Coulson, but I understood why it had to be done since the character fulfilled his purpose in the franchise.

- Loki being the main villain again. The Red Skull should've at least teamed up with him or something so the film wouldn't have felt like Thor 2.

- Mark Ruffalo. He was mediocre at best. I gave him a second chance and my Norton > Bana > Ruffalo point still stands.

- The cliffhanger scene should've been shown after the credits instead of the lame shawarma scene.
Yeah except red skull fucking sucks. The only villain lamer than Loki & Mole Man.

R.I.P. HR Giger

PuroresuPride18 is offline   Reply With Quote