Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome film

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
PuroresuPride18
Fedor's cornerman.

PuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more seriousPuroresuPride18 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome fil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Capri View Post
What I didn't like:

- Iron Man being the focus of the film instead of Captain America, who is supposed the leader of the freaking team! Its Wolverine overshadowing Cyclops all over again.

- Captain America's original scene being cut out. WHY?!!

- The way Thor came back. Kind of half-assed if you asked me.

- What happened to Agent Coulson, but I understood why it had to be done since the character fulfilled his purpose in the franchise.

- Loki being the main villain again. The Red Skull should've at least teamed up with him or something so the film wouldn't have felt like Thor 2.

- Mark Ruffalo. He was mediocre at best. I gave him a second chance and my Norton > Bana > Ruffalo point still stands.

- The cliffhanger scene should've been shown after the credits instead of the lame shawarma scene.
Yeah except red skull fucking sucks. The only villain lamer than Loki & Mole Man.

R.I.P. HR Giger

PuroresuPride18 is offline   Reply With Quote