Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #2153 (permalink)
Jingoro
Little Poppa Pump

Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

same story week after week. daniel bryan/kane and cm punk i liked. aj was finally a bigger part of the show and she was hot as fuck as the ref. every time she counted she would arch her back, stick out her butt, and then flip her hair back afterwards. that was killing me. sandow/sheamus was the best match and i loved it cuz i like sandow. nice to see him wrestle a long match finally. podium falling down on it's own during the debate, ryback's huge fail, and yet another sin cara botch was enjoyable cuz i have stuff to complain about. i like it when there some good stuff and some horrible stuff i can complain about. overall entertained me plenty. i had 4 cans of guinness during the show so that probably helped. i'm probably fucked in the head, but i loved seeing a disaster sometimes too. ryback's fuckup was so huge. i really can't remember anyone ever getting such a huge push(and not deserving it) and then fucking it up completely by not being able to pull of their signature move. especially knowing he had that moment with jr and punk later on. backstage must of been like a funeral when that match was over.

Last edited by Jingoro : 10-02-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote