Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
arcslnga
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

arcslnga arcslnga
Default Re: Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
Well I was a big Rock mark at the time and once Stone Cold aligned with Vince to screw The Rock, I hated it. I didn't wanna see Austin mesh with Vince like that. But, when he was the sadistic heel who would do anything to keep the title, I started to enjoy it. Then they made him a bitch with the singing and shit but I thought it was hilarious. It was refreshing to see Austin being something other than the mad ass kicker. Too bad he didn't have a top face to go against. Would've made his heel run one of the best of all time. That's all he needed.
Kurt Angle was a boss for the short time he was a top face back then. Kicked out of 3 Stunners. Don't remember anyone else that did that.

Watch your favorite super heroes...... and Super Cena on Saturday Mornings!!! Only on the CW Network!

Websters Dictionary definition
Super Cena (n):

1. To mislead the audience that the character is an underdog. John Cena got DDT'd on the concrete, hit in the back with a chair, then put thru the Spanish announce table. However, all is that is for naught because he switched into Super Cena and no sold all of that, to win the match. (credit: Scott Trahan)

2. Humiliated more than three forths of the match only to come back and win with five moves of doom. Super Cena emerged from the ashes and won the fight after being brutally beaten down to a bloody pulp

3. Alter ego of a Superhero. Unstoppable. Exception: See The Rock.
arcslnga is offline   Reply With Quote