Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
Créole Heat
July 7, 2001

Créole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missedCréole Heat probably won't be missed
Default Re: Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

Well I was a big Rock mark at the time and once Stone Cold aligned with Vince to screw The Rock, I hated it. I didn't wanna see Austin mesh with Vince like that. But, when he was the sadistic heel who would do anything to keep the title, I started to enjoy it. Then they made him a bitch with the singing and shit but I thought it was hilarious. It was refreshing to see Austin being something other than the mad ass kicker. Too bad he didn't have a top face to go against. Would've made his heel run one of the best of all time. That's all he needed.

Créole Heat is offline   Reply With Quote