Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #3253 (permalink)
«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO»
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
Please fucking go you phaggot ass DRose haters. I swear on my mum's life I will wreck you all. It was one strenuous NBA season for EVERYBODY, not just Derrick. He's not injury prone. Guy hardly missed any games except for a twisted ankle or an illness in the three years prior. Even the most gumby like, stretch armstrong player with an uncanny track record of durability broke his damn back last year (Dwight Howard).

Criticism like that isn't fair and will not be tolerated. Joel will warn you guys from here on out; whereas I will neg all that discuss why Rose was run down and had nagging injuries, without mentioning that there were times where the team would play back-to-back-to-back games, or 7 games in 10 nights.

PLEASE FUCKING GO. I'M RAGING. DROSE THE GR8. Can't wait until he comes back and puts the city of Chicago on his back.
Why are you raging? Because Rose will be a shell of his former self when he returns? Because the Bulls' title window closed faster than Derrick's knee snapped? Rose is done, dude. Just accept it.

Rose will be on the Lakers or Heat in a couple years playing for the MLE, anyway.