Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #293 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: So after last night.. is Cesaro>Ryback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuran View Post
Which is a complete travesty and shows why no one is watching this stuff anymore. Pushing the guy with 3 moves, no mic skills or wrestling skills over someone like Cesaro just shows me that Vince has no idea what he's doing anymore.

I seriously believe Ryback could finally be the wrestler that achieves the impossible... bankrupt the WWE. Hopefully someone puts Vince in a retirement home before it's too late for the company and the business.
Big men like Ryback have always been pushed in wrestling. You're acting like Ryback is the first example of that. Take 2004 Batista for example, he wasn't very talented then, but he improved over time. Ryback can do that. He's limited to a few moves because that's how he's booked atm. When he starts competing in longer matches we'll see what he's like, it's still too early to judge when he's being booked in 2 minute squash matches all the time. We haven't really seen hardly any mic work from Ryback to judge his mic skills yet, but Cesaro isn't great on the mic either from what I've seen of him.

But yeah shame on WWE for pushing a guy like Ryback who's over with the crowd instead of a indy darling like Cesaro who comes out to crickets every time his music hits...