Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #979 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Barca are fucked defensively now. Probs be a long lay off too. Shame. Arsenal fans should enjoy their final 3 months of Vermaelen.

Easy enough game for us. That much possession in an away CL match is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as Evra though. Fucking hell. Aside from that goal I thought we played well and did what was needed but nothing more. Rafael's had a strong run of games defensively which is promising. Fletcher looked a bit off the pace but that's to be expected. Anderson was ight. Cleverly was brilliant I thought. Rooney's controlled 3 matches in a week now since his return. RVP looked more like a team player than a lone ranger. Fortunate with the first but the second was great. Hernandez was a non factor. We really lack width without Young and Valencia. Didn't hurt us tonight but it did against Spurs and it will vs Newcastle if Valencia isn't fit. Hopefully this will give Fergie confidence to play Cleverly, Anderson and Fletcher more in the league and not rely on Carrick every game. Scholes and Cleverly in the middle on Sunday would be dandy with Kagawa coming back in for Hernandez and hopefully Valencia on the right too.

That abysmal dive needs bringing up too. United player does that and everyone is all over him. Worst dive I've seen in a long time. ITV just totally looked over it too.