Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #379 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
I hope so. Him, K.R.I.T. & Cole are my "Big 3" of the new generation rappers, want all three of them to succeed.

I was disappointed by both Cole & K.R.I.T.'s debut albums, felt they were a step down from their mixtapes but I hope Kendrick doesn't follow in their footsteps.
I didn't give Cole a chance UNTIL Sideline Story and I've kinda put him on the back burner in my mind at the current moment.

ReturnOf4Eva was 10x the album Live From The Underground was though I should give it another listen. That mixtape proves Krit has "it". He just needs to find that Krit again, but I'm completely sold on him and have been for a while.

Lamar feels special though. He seems like he has it all together and has the smarts and intellect to not go and fuck it up or lose his touch. They're all young so we'll have to just wait and see, but those three along with A$AP Rocky have me hopeful for the future. Imagine them having the same hold on the rap game as say Drake, Wayne, and Ross.